Kurgan, Kurgan region
- Electric capacity: 25 MW, thermal capacity: 40 Gcal/h;
- Fuel: natural gas;
- Equipment used: three 8MW Wartsila gas reciprocating units with heat recovery hot water boilers.
- General Designer / Prime Contractor
- Engineering survey work;
- Development of the project documentation and assistance to the Customer in obtaining approval of the developed project documentation from the expert and oversight authorities, as well as the Owner;
- ? Designer supervision functions;
- ? Dismantling of the existing equipment, installations, buildings and structures as well as relocation of utility networks and equipment from the construction area;
- Supply of the main and auxiliary equipment, materials;
- Construction and erection work;
- Installation of the main and auxiliary equipment;
- Commissioning operations and preparations for the Plant start-up, including the required tests, reliability run;
- Training of the Customer personnel;
- Plant start-up with guaranteed performance parameters, execution and transfer of the as-built, turnover and operational documentation to the Customer.