Kurgan, Kurgan region.
- Installed capacity: electrical — 225 MW, thermal — 250 Gcal/h
- Fuel: natural gas
- The power plant consists of two power generating units, 111MW each. Each power generating unit includes:
- 75MW General Electric PG 6111FA gas turbine;
- Double pressure waste heat steam boiler (SES Tlmace)
- 38MW Siemens SST-400 steam cogeneration turbine
- Two peak hot water boilers will be installed in the power house.
- General Designer/Prime Contractor
- Design and survey work;
- Designer supervision functions;
- Supply of the main and auxiliary equipment, materials;
- Construction and erection work;
- Installation of the main and auxiliary equipment;
- Commissioning operations and preparations for the Plant start-up, including the required tests, reliability run;
- Training of the Customer personnel
- Plant start-up.
Links to press releases on the project:
March 4, 2014